by Ceal Craig
The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society is happy to publish the latest issue of its digital newsletter, Tide Rising: Volume 2, Issue 4, Summer 2021. This issue’s theme is Exploration & Discovery.
In this issue:
- Learn about Family Story Walks -- an exploration and discovery activity
- Discover the history of the Marin Islands National Wildlife Refuge and enrich your understanding of the Bay area and our Refuge Complex
- Wonder how to connect children (and maybe even adults) on cell phones with nature?
- This month, we spotlight Asian Pacific environmentalists of note.
- Carin High, Co-Chair of the Citizens Committee to Complete the Refuge, describes the CCCR campaign to Save the Newark Wetlands.
Can you spare 5 minutes to complete a survey (five questions plus a few optional ones)? Share your ideas about our quarterly Tide Rising newsletter: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TideRising2021Survey
Let us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve our efforts and serve you better.
Editors: Ceal Craig, PhD; Renee Fitzsimons
Contributors: Rachel Caoili, Ceal Craig, Mary Deschene, Renee Fitzsimons (SFBWS), Meg Marriott (USFWS), Miguel Marquez (USFWS), Carin High (CCCR).
Photographers: Ambarish Goswami, Ceal Craig, Derell Licht, Rachel Caoili, Grant Johnson, Meg Marriott, SFBWS Staff.
Thanks for reading!