by Ceal Craig
The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society is happy to publish the latest issue of its digital newsletter, Tide Rising: Volume 4, Issue 2, Fall 2022. This issue’s theme is Partnerships & Learning about California Refuges.
In this issue:
- Partnerships: South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project: Long term partnerships forging
- Fall Birding Migration Paths through National Wildlife Refuges: Take a trip with two passionate birders through the Northern California National Wildlife Refuges. Learn about Refuges in Washington and East Coast. Find out where to learn more about birds in the Bay area: on the Refuge and in local hotspots.
- Science Reports from the Field: Drought affects Marin Islands NWR and studying habitat loss at Antioch
Dunes NWR impacting key flower species.
- Summer Camp 2022: back in person again!
- Read some updates from CA Audubon, SFBBO, and the upcoming Dark Sky Symposium.
Editors: Ceal Craig, PhD
Contributors: SFBWS: Ceal Craig, Olivia Poulos. USFWS: Meg Marriott, Taylor Patiga, Derek Carr. Contributors: Ariel Ambruster, Larry Rosenblum, Lisa Myers, Lorna Kropp
Photographers: mbarish Goswami, Carlene Hardt, Ceal Craig, Derek Carr, Ivan Parr, Larry Rosenblum, Mary McGuire, S. Euing, Stu Weiss, Tony Woo, USFWS, Zach Vought
Thanks for reading!