Volunteer positions available
Join a fun group of Refuge Volunteers who share a passion!
Come join us! We need your help.
Nature Store Volunteer, Fremont
* Manage Nature Store sales
* Trained to engage with Refuge visitors and respond to questions.
* Weekend shifts
* Network and learn about the refuge
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Fremont Visitors’ Center Nature Store Volunteer
• Key activities: greet visitors, answer questions, ring up sales
• Skills: Friendly and outgoing. Interested in outdoor recreation and wildlife preservation
• This position is suitable for high school students on up to retirees. Regular commitment preferred.
• Get to know the Refuge people and issues, spread the word
• Help people find what they need, and learn about wildlife in the process
• Duties: opening and closing shifts, especially weekends
Nature Store Coordinator
• Same as above, but more focused on managing the volunteers, making sure shifts are filled, and maintaining the store and merchandise
• Responsibilities: more suitable for a mature adult. Retirees encouraged to apply.
• Long-term commitment required
See ongoing SFBWS Volunteer Positions at VolunteerMatch.
Call or leave a message: 505-417-2561
Also, save the date: look out for more information on a Volunteer Banquet planned for March 16!