Santa Clara Valley Green Gardener Training
Landscape professionals! The Santa Clara Valley Green Gardener Training starts February 2nd. Learn integrated pest management, soil management, and irrigation techniques to meet the growing demand for sustainable landscape maintenance expertise.
The training consists of ten (10) two-hour classes.
DATES: Thursdays, February 2, 2023, to April 13, 2023
TIME: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
COST: $90 for landscape professionals (with proof of employment); $150 for others
LOCATION: The training will be held online.
REGISTER ONLINE: https://fuhsdadultschool.asapconnected.com/#CourseID=123289
• Design and fix sprinklers and drip irrigation systems
• Select the right plants to save water and reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers
• Solve pest problems without using toxic pesticides
• Prune correctly
• Mulch and compost
• Certification of Completion and Green Gardener Card
• Free Publicity on Local Gardening Websites
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
The Santa Clara Valley Green Gardener Program is funded by the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program.